Christmas tag with foamiran flowers

My second blog post today sharing a Christmas tag I made with some foamiran flowers.


I kind of like how this tag turned out. 
The paper is from Lemoncraft  (I bought it at 14 craft bar). 
The foamiran (and stamens) are from 14 craft bar . I used 3 types of white foamiran for the flowers; organza, silk and 0.6 mm foam.  For the organza and silk foam you don't need to use an iron to shape the flowers.



The wooden ornaments and the white furry pompoms I had in my stock.
The sentiment is printed on white cardstock. The Oval dies are from itsy bitsy.
I've added some clear droplets (Queen and co) and enamel stickers from create a smile
I covered the tag with effect snow.



I would like to participate in the following challenges:




and




Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love to hear what you think of this tag.

Hugs, Henriette.


5 comments

Maura said...

Gorgeous tag, Henriette! The soft whites with a touch of pink looks amazing, and the flowers and snowflake add a lovely touch! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome work with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

madośka said...

Przepiękna praca. A te kolory? Cudowne. Dziękuję za udział w wyzwaniu Foamiran Polska.

GosiaMachynia said...

Piękny :) Dziękujemy za udział w wyzwaniu DT Foamiran Polska.

Olena Bazyuk said...

Very nice. This is a Christmas mood. Thank you from the SCRAP blog from the EC!!!

Olena Bazyuk said...

Very nice. This is a Christmas mood. Thank you from the SCRAP blog from the EC!!!